Dark Meadow: The Pact
>Release date: 29 Mar, 2012
Publisher: Phosphor Games Studio
Games you may like
Adventures of Poco Eco
KIM KARDASHIAN: HOLLYWOOD
Dark Meadow: The Pact Cheats for ios
- To be able to attack, you must let the enemy wear themselves down by blocking and dodging their attacks.
- If you build your defense and block stats up, you won’t need to dodge most enemies. You'll be able to block them instead.
- Don’t forget to use your crossbow! If you power your crossbow up enough, you don’t even need to use melee combat!
- Watch the enemy’s movements closely. Some of them will try to confuse you by attacking from an unexpected direction.
- Watch out for enemies that can spit two shots at once. You will have to dodge carefully in order to avoid damage.
- If you keep losing to stronger foes, try saving up for a new weapon or amulet before trying again.
- Look out for Enemy Combos. Make sure to dodge all of the attacks that come at you before attacking your foe.
- Remember to dodge into the direction of your opponent’s attack. If they are attacking from the left side of the screen, dodge to the left. If their attack is coming from the right side of the screen, dodge right. If they are attacking from above or below, you can dodge in either direction.
- Aim for the head while using the Crossbow for extra damage!
- Enemies giving you a hard time? Use the Sunburst Bomb to blast your foes to oblivion! Sun Burst bombs will instantly dispatch any monster that you run into in the halls of Montclair, and deal massive damage to bosses.
- If you are low on health and out of first aid kits, keep fighting. If you level up, all your health will be restored, and you'll be stronger to boot!
- Want to get the most out of the Dark Meadow? Get Sun Coins! Sun Coins let you stock up on First Aid Kits before a tough fight, buy Sunburst Bombs to take out tough enemies, and gear up with extremely powerful equipment.
- Having trouble finding some of the gems? Why wait? Buy gems in the store to get your stat bonus more quickly!
- Use your first aid kits wisely! Not only will they refill your health, but you can use them to continue fighting if you are beaten in battle.
Latest news View All
It's been confirmed by The Coalition that Gears of War 4's pre-lo... Read More
The creator of the series, Michael Ancel posted a teaser image fo... Read More
For fans who might have missed the chance to unlock the Warthog i... Read More
FROM THE BLOG
Posted by: Sneska
Added on 22 Sep, 2012