NASCAR The Game: Inside Line
>Release date: 6 Nov, 2012
ESRB/ Pegi: E
Games you may like
Ben 10: Galactic Racing
Need for Speed: Hot Pursuit
Excitebots: Trick Racing
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line Wii Game
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line - Short description
NASCAR The Game: Inside Line gives fans the true NASCAR experience, featuring over 40 of NASCARs top drivers and teams, including Dale Earnhardt Jr., Jeff Gordon and Danica Patrick, as they vie for the Sprint Cup Series Championship on 23 officially licensed tracks from Daytona to Sonoma. For the first time ever, using telemetry data from the past two seasons, players will have the chance to relive and rewrite historic NASCAR moments in over a dozen different scenarios. Fans can also purchase the NASCAR The Game Inside Line Pack, which will offer new downloadable content and challenges throughout the 2013 season. With re-mastered camera options and driver animations, players will truly feel the rush of pushing their speedometers to the limit.
- Telemetry data modeled tracks for greater accuracy.
- Full Race Weekend with Practice, Qualifying and Race available both offline and online with fully customizable practice and race lengths.
- All 23 of the officially licensed tracks and races of the 2012 NASCAR Sprint Cup Series.
- 2-Player Split-screen mode.
- 120+ Paint Schemes.
- Official NASCAR Announcers Mike Joy and Darrell Waltrip are featuring in-game as the commentating duo and David Hoots will be your official NASCAR race driector.
Source: Wikipedia, Game's homepage
Latest news View All
Good news for the Nintendo fans who are having trouble with track... Read More
Finaly Destiny 2 fans will get what they have anxiously waiting f... Read More
Activision has finally decided to reveal the full details of Call... Read More
FROM THE BLOG
Posted by: Sneska
Added on 22 Sep, 2012