Dungeon Hunter Alliance
>Release date: 12 Apr, 2012
ESRB/ Pegi: T
Games you may like
Faery: Legends of Avalon
The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim
Dungeon Hunter Alliance PS3 Game
Dungeon Hunter Alliance - Short description
- A unique multiplayer experience on PlayStation®Network: play locally or with your friends, or team up online with players across the globe! Do your training and climb the ranks in the online leaderboards.
- A real quest to complete solo or with others, spanning over 30 levels with an immense world of dungeons, villages and forests to explore, including areas that are randomly generated.
- A level of production rarely achieved on PSN: graphics and special effects rivaling classic games (console), smooth animation even during multiplayer sessions, and an immersive dark gothic ambiance.
- All the ingredients for a great role-playing game: choose your class, optimize your hero's development by assigning experience points to the attributes of your choice, and equip your hero with the best armor.
- A fun "hack & slash" gameplay adapted to your preferences: choose between classic controls or innovative controls thanks to compatibility with the PlayStation®Move motion controller.
Source: Wikipedia, Game's homepage
Latest news View All
Crash Bandicoot: N-Sane Trilogy's first gameplay footage debuted ... Read More
Guerrilla Games has released a new trailer for Horizon Zero Dawn ... Read More
During the PlayStation Experience, Shuhei Yoshida of Sony announc... Read More
FROM THE BLOG
Posted by: Sneska
Added on 22 Sep, 2012