>Release date: 8 Aug, 2012
Genre: Arcade & Action
Games you may like
Sniper Shooting - AK47
Legend Online: Dragons
Breach & Clear
Empire-VS-Orcs ANDROID Game
Game size: 27 MB
Empire-VS-Orcs - Short description
Use your wisdom to crush enemy tribes and destroy the den of Orcs!
The war between the Empire and the Orcs is breaking out!
The Orcs are cursed by darkness. They attack brutally and fiercely, move fast and are almost indestructible!
It is predicted that a true warrior would lead the army to conquer the Orcs, and become the king of the virtual little empire!
Warrior, command your cavalry, infantry, archers and spearmen, use your wisdom to crush enemy tribes and destroy the den of Orcs!
Unlock new troops and upgrade their attributes to get more power-ups! Watch units transform as they level up!
????? Highlighted Features ?????
1. Attack and Defend: as a Defender, you need to protect your castle; as an Attacker, send your army to destroy the Orcs' den;
2. Five offensive lines, so you can organize your soldiers in different formations and correspondingly the enemies will have coping strategy to send NPCs, which makes the game more interesting and challenging.
3. Plant gold mine and mana well to speed up creating armies and recovering your magic;
4. Wide variety of combat arms, such as footman, spearman, knight and archer, and each has their own skills and characteristics which can be upgraded. Correspondingly, the enemy also has variety of orcs, tigerish, strong, rapid and almost indestructible powerful boss. The key to victory is the good co-ordination.
5. Variety game modes frequently illustrated in different levels, so you will always keep a feeling of freshness.
6. Polished graphics and glorious magic effects. Highly valued details of the design. And you are the hero to lead this epic war!
Source: Wikipedia, Game's homepage
Latest news View All
Bethesda says it learned from kyrim's bugs and is making Fallout ... Read More
"In order to grow our sport over the long haul, we think it is im... Read More
Watch Dogs downgrade backlash made Ubisoft change its approach to... Read More
FROM THE BLOG
Posted by: Sneska
Added on 22 Sep, 2012