Angry Birds Space
>Release date: 22 Mar, 2012
Publisher: Rovio Mobile Ltd.
Genre: Arcade & Action
ESRB/ Pegi: E
Games you may like
Come on Baby!
Angry Birds Space Cheats for android
Easy Three-Stars: Launching as few birds as possible to complete a stage increases score, getting you a three-star rank.
High Scores: Doing as much damage as possible in each level will also increase score.
Frozen Pigs: Pigs must be in a bubble when not within a planetoid's atmosphere. Instead they'll be in bubbles. Pop the bubbles and the pigs will freeze, then shatter.
Contruction Materials: Wood is weakest, then Ice, then Rock. Aim for Wood when possible.
Shooting Backwards: You don't always have to aim forward when you use the slingshot to launch birds. You can also aim backwards, and some stages actually require it.
Ice, Ice, Baby: Use the Ice Bird to turn Wood and Rock into Ice, then use the Blue Birds to easily shatter all of the created Ice.
- Golden egg in Level 1-9 You will find near the bottom of the planet, Directly under Green Pigs. If you get it you will go to an awesome space invaders stage.
- Golden egg in level 1-20 You will find in the bushes of the planet. Unlocks a Super Mario Bros stage.
- Golden egg in level 2-13 You will find in the bushes of the bottom planet. Unlocks a Breakout themed stage.
- Golden egg in level 2-25 You will find in the starting planet, opposite from the slingshot. Activates a Bubble Bobble themed stage
- Golden egg in level 2-28 You will find in the snow, next to the arrow sign. Unlocks a star-themed stage.
IF you unlock these stages, they will be available in the main world under “Eggsteroids”
Latest news View All
Kalypso announces release date for simulation game on Xbox 360; P... Read More
Broken Window Studios confirms game will now launch across Xbox O... Read More
"Several thousand" Hearthstoners using third-party software have ... Read More
Brian Reynolds also announces a new free-to-play strategy game fo... Read More
Microsoft's Aaron Greenberg said the console has "bright future."... Read More
FROM THE BLOG
Posted by: Sneska
Added on 22 Sep, 2012