Angry Birds Space
Release date: 22 Mar, 2012
Publisher: Rovio Mobile Ltd.
Genre: Arcade & Action
ESRB/ Pegi: E
Games you may like
Inotia 3: Children of Carnia
Angry Birds Space Cheats for android
Easy Three-Stars: Launching as few birds as possible to complete a stage increases score, getting you a three-star rank.
High Scores: Doing as much damage as possible in each level will also increase score.
Frozen Pigs: Pigs must be in a bubble when not within a planetoid's atmosphere. Instead they'll be in bubbles. Pop the bubbles and the pigs will freeze, then shatter.
Contruction Materials: Wood is weakest, then Ice, then Rock. Aim for Wood when possible.
Shooting Backwards: You don't always have to aim forward when you use the slingshot to launch birds. You can also aim backwards, and some stages actually require it.
Ice, Ice, Baby: Use the Ice Bird to turn Wood and Rock into Ice, then use the Blue Birds to easily shatter all of the created Ice.
- Golden egg in Level 1-9 You will find near the bottom of the planet, Directly under Green Pigs. If you get it you will go to an awesome space invaders stage.
- Golden egg in level 1-20 You will find in the bushes of the planet. Unlocks a Super Mario Bros stage.
- Golden egg in level 2-13 You will find in the bushes of the bottom planet. Unlocks a Breakout themed stage.
- Golden egg in level 2-25 You will find in the starting planet, opposite from the slingshot. Activates a Bubble Bobble themed stage
- Golden egg in level 2-28 You will find in the snow, next to the arrow sign. Unlocks a star-themed stage.
IF you unlock these stages, they will be available in the main world under “Eggsteroids”
Latest news View All
Eidos Montreal Art technical director Jean-Normand Bucci said tha... Read More
Sony president of Worldwide Studios Shuhei Yoshida speeks to defe... Read More
Battlefield 4's China Rising DLC which launched yesterday for Bat... Read More
After the announced Linux-based SteamOS, Valve joins the nonprofi... Read More
Valve reports that their service has reached new peak simultaneou... Read More
FROM THE BLOG
Posted by: Sneska
Added on 22 Sep, 2012